A Pre-Paid Funeral is where the family and funeral director establish the funeral requisites and services they wish to contract and pay for now at today’s prices, for provision at a future date. The cost of the funeral is fixed, regardless of future price increases.
Payment of a pre-paid funeral may be made in one lump sum or through a payment plan. Benefits of a Pre-Paid Funeral Plan:
- A Pre-Paid Funeral Plan can protect your family from unnecessary stress related to making difficult decisions at an emotional time
- Your family will be relieved from financial burden. It makes good financial sense by fixing the price of your funeral at today’s costs
- You can ensure that your exact wishes are made known and are carried out
- You may be able to maximise your pension entitlement
- Pre-paying provides reassurance for you and your family